To develop outstanding HR professionals and to bridge the gap between what is taught in the MBA and required by the industry.
A practical industry focused 6 months duration MDP course aimed to develop the latest knowledge and skills in Human Resource Practices.
The course is led by Saloni Kaul – CEO – India Talent Services and Former Head HR – EMC India Sales & Global Services.
Program Start Date: 27th July 2013. Registrations close on 20th July. Sessions will be held over weekends at Delhi/ NCR.
The course encompasses:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global practices in Human Capital Management Practices:
- Organization Development & Transformation
- Talent Management Cycle
- Compensation & Benefits Management
- Performance Management
- Organization Health Survey
- Employee Engagement
- Improving Retention and Reducing Attrition
- Reward & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
- Train the Trainer
- Effective Resourcing & Interviewing Skills using Competency Profiling
- HR Audit Overview
- Legal / Statutory Overview
To apply please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.