Saloni, a qualified HR Business Partner and Power Coach has over 23 years experience in planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills, providing human resources, strategic and operations leadership in uniquely challenging situations. She is a dynamic, results-oriented leader with a strong track record of performance in turnaround and high-paced organizations. Saloni utilizes keen analysis, insights and team approach to drive organizational improvements and implementation of best practices. Superior interpersonal skills, capable of resolving multiple and complex issues and motivating staff to peak performance, she exhibits tireless energy, positive attitude and visionary leadership.
PG Diploma in Business Management New Delhi, Executive Management Program – IIM Bangalore, Sustaining High Performance Program – North Eastern University – US, Leadership through Self Awareness – EMC University – US.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Leadership Assessment
- Organizational Development
- Organizational and Talent Review
- Learning and Development Programs
- HiPo Management & Succession Planning
- Employee Engagement; Strategies to achieve ‘Employer of Choice’
- Employee Satisfaction Measurement Surveys
- HR Systems and Operations Management
- Employee Life Cycle Management
- Emotionally Intelligent Management of Talent
- Talent Selection & Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Student Career Development Management
Saloni has served at Global and large Indian organizations as HR Country Head at EMC India & SAARC, a subsidiary of $20 billion MNC EMC Corporation, ITpreneurs, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Infotech Ltd. Widely travelled, she has worked with people from different cultures and countries as US, UK, Netherlands, France, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Australia and China.
She has conducted multiple development programs, workshops and coaching sessions for senior leadership and executives, senior managers, staff including blue-collar workmen, students at various corporate, industrial associations, colleges’ management institutions and universities such as Amity Business School Noida & Manesar, School of Management Sciences Varanasi, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Tula’s Institute Dehradun, School of Inspired Leadership etc